Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nikon Monarch 800 Rangefinder Tests Which Of These Scopes Would You Get For A "tactical" Rifle With A Lot Of Recoil?

Which of these scopes would you get for a "tactical" rifle with a lot of recoil? - nikon monarch 800 rangefinder tests

Among these patients, what you wear? The weapon is happening is a wild time in 300 Win Mag Leupold VX 110fp The III is a "game" circumference, 4-tactical brand online performance ratio. The Nikon comes with a side length approach, as is the Leupold, the same viewing distance and features, and more than $ 170 cheaper. Then there sightron similar. Do not suggest that it is not an exemption in line cuz eye Burris.

http://www.swfa.com/pc-8773-2201-nikon-6-24x50-monarch-riflescope.aspx

http://www.swfa.com/pc-3373-307-leupold-65-20x50-vx-iii-30mm-riflescope.aspx

http://www.swfa.com/pc-12947-1512-sightron-6-24x50-siii-30mm-riflescope.aspx

So what should you choose? because the Nikon is a much Cheaper than others. 800 is the price ceiling. Thank you for your comments.

5 comments:

akluis said...

Representatives from Nikon, Leupold, and all are very good SIghtron

However, each manufacturer has many different models.

View Leupold VX-III and Sightron SIII as "4 and a half star" areas

The value is the Nikon Nikon Monarch Gold.

Nikon Monarch is considered a "4 star level and the quality is comparable to the XV-II Leupold and Sightron SII Big Sky

Clearly, Nikon has no king "Gold" Class 6-25x

Personally, I would choose MilDot Sightron is a great feature.

METROPOL... said...

All I can say is that I know I ---- Nikon in my Remington 700 in .308, Nikon in my Ruger Mini-14 rifles and 30 and a Nikon 12-shot gun in mine. ....... I can not speak for other brands, but excellent results with Nikon have ..... They were experienced reliable and comfortable to use ....

http://www.opticsplanet.net/nikon-rifles ...

larry said...

Please review before melting Bushnell. http://www.bushnell.com/. BSA Catseye Series O with better eye relief, in http://www.sportsmansguide.com/. You can save money! Regards, Larry.

robin h said...

The Leopold is a quality field in America is the best option in this application for me. Nikon should seconds. I know nothing sightron.

friendor... said...

I do not understand why no one suggested or Weaver rail.

i love Leupold, have many, but I turned 30 years old Weber that look clean as a new Leupold or Nikon.

Post a Comment