Whenever I become sick with a common cold my face breaks out with white pustules. What type of acne is this? - pustules on face
Breakout is usually in the T-zone with the worst bumps around the nose, mouth and chin. If it breaks a closer. These pustules lasting about 5 to 7 days. I have tried to use cleaner and prescription topical gels do not work. I have the-counter moisturizers and cleansers that do not help much. Aftur time the crust was dry face and dry, and peel for a week. This condition is worse than the acne and have no other choice but to stay at home until you clear, because the really annoying. Help!
1 comment:
HELLO Hope
Using drugs to solve the problem, as a rule to suppress "the immune system (the internal problem) in the reaction) with other self-defense (pustules. I am dealing with (educator) on the side effects of medication, but worse than the solution of the problem try the substance in the body. The virus itself out and stop with the drugs. I know that's how we do things that the Americans, but the time to learn the basics of healing by simple means such as vinegar, cider and hydrogen peroxide . Even drinking a liter of filtered water per day is necessary to eliminate toxins from the body and fluid intake.
This page gives you more information and ideas to heal quickly.
http://earthclinic.com/cures.html
The best of health for you
Post a Comment