Monday, February 1, 2010

Tampax With Clear Applicator Tampon Insertion? Help?

Tampon insertion? help? - tampax with clear applicator

I need help inserting a tampon. I tried to see or einsrtuctions is that with the box, but, but seems still not clear. P. ex. I am with light Tampax Pearl. is the largest tube to go with cotton a. or do u only at the tip of the ... Well, yes. cuz I have PE this week, and we swim and I did my time, which lasts seven days, so I really need to learn and use a stamp. otherwise I would have done. Oh, this is my first time. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you save a stamp, you need to relax. Take a deep breath and let it slowly. Try to relax and not think about the past, if you have problems with it.

Use a small absorbent pad, and make sure it is the way with an applicator. Each box of tampons come with a sheet of little education. It tells you exactly how to really buffer, it does not cost anything.

You can try to put on the toilet with her knees beside as wide as possible, or standing with one foot on the lid of the toilet the tampon, which helps relax the muscles around the vagina and facilitate the insertion of sitting.

How secure it, that you waited long enough. If the buffer is not full of blood, it will not hurt because not only the film, if you empty. I have my period about 1 years and it still hurts when I take a buffer that is not long enough.

Good luck. You have the knack. It is a kind of trial and error. A. MissionsL is a pro in no time


Good luck

Anonymous said...

When you save a stamp, you need to relax. Take a deep breath and let it slowly. Try to relax and not think about the past, if you have problems with it.

Use a small absorbent pad, and make sure it is the way with an applicator. Each box of tampons come with a sheet of little education. It tells you exactly how to really buffer, it does not cost anything.

You can try to put on the toilet with her knees beside as wide as possible, or standing with one foot on the lid of the toilet the tampon, which helps relax the muscles around the vagina and facilitate the insertion of sitting.

How secure it, that you waited long enough. If the buffer is not full of blood, it will not hurt because not only the film, if you empty. I have my period about 1 years and it still hurts when I take a buffer that is not long enough.

Good luck. You have the knack. It is a kind of trial and error. A. MissionsL is a pro in no time


Good luck

Anonymous said...

SIMPLE cotton! LOL one of her friends, the show in the school .. :) It's a bit hard to explain online

Post a Comment